What makes this so amazing?
Hockey season is huge in my family. Being from the Chicago area, we love watching the Blackhawks send the puck into the net. Our Hockey Season – Apple and Maple Bourbon scented soy wax melt blends the fragrance of an American apple with the aroma of Canadian maple bourbon to create a perfect wax cube to melt when the puck drops.
Top: Apple, Cinnamon, Orange
Middle: Bourbon, Butter, Coconut
Base: Maple, Vanilla
- The fragrance oil use in this scented wax tart is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, tangerine, mandarin, and orange.
- 100% soy wax melt.
- Clean Scent- free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
- California Prop 65 list-safe.
- Phthalate Free
- Hand poured
- Highly scented
Each package, or clam shell, has six one-inch cubes of scented soy wax. Break them apart and enjoy. Depending on the size of the room and how strong you want the scent to be, you can put two or three cubes in your melter, as long as you keep an eye on it so it doesn’t over flow! Most larger melters can hold 2-3 cubes while the smaller outlet melters can hold 1-2 cubes of scented soy wax.
Our Hockey Season soy wax melt and all of our scented wax cubes are hand poured with 100% soy wax in small batches to ensure the highest quality fragrance.
This wax melt is a Clean Scent. This means it is free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance. It is also phthalate free and California Prop 65 list safe.
Toasted Bar is committed to safe home fragrance. We will NEVER use paraffin in any of our products. Find out why here.
Please practice safe wax cube melting. Melt in a well ventilated area. Do not leave burning unattended or within reach of small children and pets.
ALL OUR MELTS ARE...
- Individually hand poured by the designer personally
- 100% soy wax
- Highly scented and non-toxic
- Exclusive to Toasted Bar. You can’t find this anywhere else.
There are no reviews yet.