Available June 17, 2022
An earthy and woody fragrance, Hippie Life will keep you grounded.
What makes this so amazing?
Scent: Palo Santo Patchouli
- Top – black pepper, clove leaf, nutmeg
- Middle – lavender
- Bottom – cedar wood, tonka bean, patchouli, vanilla amber, sandalwood, olibanum
Hippie Life is our palo santo patchouli scented soy wax melt. This candle melt features a woody blend of black pepper, clove and lavender with undertones of sandalwood, cedarwood, patchouli and vanilla bean. Hippie Life will fill your home with an earthy fragrance to help keep you grounded.
Our Hippie Life – Palo Santo Patchouli scented wax tart is:
- 100% soy wax melt.
- Clean Scent- free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
- California Prop 65 list-safe.
- Phthalate Free
- Hand poured
- Highly scented
Each package, or clam shell, has six one-inch cubes of scented soy wax. Break them apart and enjoy. Depending on the size of the room and how strong you want the scent to be, you can put two or three cubes in your melter, as long as you keep an eye on it so it doesn’t over flow! Most larger melters can hold 2-3 cubes while the smaller outlet melters can hold 1-2 cubes of scented soy wax.
Hippie Life soy wax melt and all of our wax cubes are hand poured with 100% soy wax in small batches to ensure the highest quality fragrance.
This candle melt is a Clean Scent. This means it is free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance. It is also phthalate free and California Prop 65 list safe.
Toasted Bar is committed to safe home fragrance. We will NEVER use paraffin in any of our products. Find out why here.
Please practice safe wax cube melting. Melt in a well ventilated area. Do not leave burning unattended or within reach of small children and pets.
ALL OUR MELTS ARE...
- Individually hand poured by the designer personally
- 100% soy wax
- Highly scented and non-toxic
- Exclusive to Toasted Bar. You can’t find this anywhere else.